This page exists to give an idea of the articles, stories, and other written works that I have produced. It will be updated from time to time so check back every once in a while.
- B.A. Luther College (‘97) English w/Writing Emphasis, Africana Studies
- Viable Paradise XIII (2009)
- A short article written, Sign the Back of the Check, Not the Front, informs aspiring or beginning writers on how to stay safe and avoid scams in the publishing industry.
- Web Comic, Co-creator and writer. Project was designed to fine tune humor writing and short sketch skills.
Asymonte : A Night of Whispers (unpublished, trunk novel)
- Epic fantasy novel, the first in what will (possibly) be a four or five book series, should I choose to return to it in the future.
Genie Memories (in progress)
- A superhero, sci-fi thriller. Estimated completion date in October or November of 2010.
In Progress …
- Book Reviewer of science-fiction, fantasy, and related books.
- I am responsible for much of the information that can be found on the Technology Help Desk website at Luther College, my place of employment. In addition to the website, I create training material and documentation for users of all levels of experience.
- Contributor and co-editor of Dear Linka, a service provided by Luther College LIS for answering technology and library questions posed by students, faculty, and staff. ‘Linka’ is Caroline Dorothea Margrethe Keyser, mother of the second president of Luther and namesake of Preus Library.
eHow Portfolio (2008 – present)
- Contributor for a variety of articles concerning technology and assorted subjects. Articles are written through agreement with Demand Studios.
MultiplayerHub.com (2009 – present)
- Contributor of game reviews. The site focuses on Independent developers, web games, and multiplayer games. Reviews are submitted under the name of ‘mhughes‘.
Obvious Legal Disclaimer : All material on these pages are copyright Matt Hughes. All rights reserved. Nothing may be distributed or altered without express permission. If you are interested, contact me.